Today I am gonna tell you about one of the best eyeshadow pallets I have ever had. This is the Soul Blooming Eyeshadow Palette by Nabla.
As stated on their own website Nabla is “an Italian indie brand born to be sincere to its clients”. Their formulas are “extremely innovative, rich in details that make the difference, producing the final objects that must be beautiful, cured, practical and never banal.”
Let’s start with the packaging; I received my palette in a branded box. The eyeshadows itself was wrapped in tissue paper and accompanied with a “fortune” playing card.
Design. The packaging of the Soul Blooming Eyeshadow Palette by Nabla is made from a good quality carton with an upper carton case, both are decorated with floral print on a pink background.
Inside is a big mirror and a 12-shadow palette with different textures. The Soul Blooming Eyeshadow Palette is produced in Italy, the weight of the product is 11.6 grams. An opened package is supposed to be used within 18 months (but we all remember that dry textures can be stored and used way longer).
Shade. Inside the palette is 12 eyeshadows in 3 textures ( Super Matte, Fluid Metal and Crystal).
Here are some swatches:
Anemone – is a beautiful indigo colour with violet reflux and some shimmer (metallic)
Middle Karma – warm brown-ish colour (matte)
Honey Drip – is a topper in a new texture “crystal” by Nabla, has a transparent base with some peachy-golden flakes of pressed glitter (glitter)
Flowery – is a very unusual lilac-blue shade (matte)
Garden gate – is some type of pink-lilac-blue trichrome (metallic)
Gea – it is a warm pink-ish and peachy colour (matte)
Philosophy – is a blue and pink duo-chrome (metallic)
Climbing rose – is a warm pink rose colour, this shade somehow reminds me orgasm by Nars (metallic)
Chamomile – classic light beige (matte)
Caravaggio – is a rich cold dark brown shade (matte)
Garcon – is a copper-bronze with a pinkish, also has rose reflux (metallic)
Bolero – is a rosy coral shade (matte)
Texture. All eyeshadows in this palette have amazing quality and they are highly pigmented. The eyeshadows are perfectly blendable and easily allow to build-up. The eyeshadows hold up very good throughout the day, they do not fall out after application but can get dusty while applying.
Matte shades are very soft, very pigmented, easily stick to a brush and behave very nice.
Metall shades are quite good pigmented but can get dusty while applying (so I suggest to be careful), also the pigmentation can be not that good while applying with a brush – I suggest to apply with a finger.
Glitter is the shade Honey Drip. I suggest to apply only with a finger, it sticks perfectly and does not cause any problems.
Here are some makeup options with The Soul Blooming Eyeshadow Palette by Nabla.
- Here is Honey Drip in the inner corner, Bolero, Gea and Flowery in the crease, and on the eyelid Climbing Rose, Garden Gate and Anemone are applied.
2. Here is pure Flowery on the lid and some Philosophy in the inner corner.
3. Here is Gea on the whole lid, Bolero in the crease and under the eye, Honey Drip in the inner corner. Wings are performed with Caravaggio.
4. Here is Flowery on the lid and under the eye, Middle Karma in the crease, and some Philosophy in the inner corner of the eye.
5. One of my fav makeups: easy and gorgeous. So, I applied Caravaggio on the lid and under the eye, some Gea in the crease, and some Honey Drip on top.
6. Here is Gea in the crease, Caravaggio and Garcon on the lid, and some Honey Drip in the inner corner.
7. Here is Climbing Rose and Garcon on the lid, Gea and Middle Karma in the crease and under the eye, and some Philosophy in the inner corner.
8. Here is Philosophy in the inner corner, Bolero and Gea in the eyelid crease, Climbing Rose, Garden gate and Garçon on the eyelid.
On the official Nabla website, this palette is possible to get for €35.90.
Overall, The Soul Blooming Eyeshadow Palette by Nabla has truly impressed me. I can definitely say that is one of the best purchases I’ve made this year. The texture is good, colours are very balanced and at the same time unusual. The number of possible makeup options are countless and unlimited, so one can make everything from a mono makeup to a complicated option for an evening out.